Department of Control and Analysis of Business Activity, successfully developing the Alumni Club "Economic and Financial Control", which provides graduates of non-specialty "Economic and Financial Control" and our master's programs "Financial Control and External Audit", "Currency, Customs and Tax control", "Internal audit" and "Financial analysis and control" in full-time and distance learning.
The Alumni Club "EFC" includes 329 graduate students who participate in various initiatives and projects of the Department of Control and Analysis of Economic Activity.
Our alumni members find professional realization in the organization from the public and private sector as:
• tax inspectors;
• customs officers;
• customs brokers;
• auditors at the National Audit Office;
• internal auditors in public sector organizations;
• directors, auditors and bank employees from the banking sector;
• legal advisers in the system of the National Revenue Agency;
• inspectors at the State Financial Inspection Agency;
• financial controllers in municipalities and ministries;
• inspectors in the "Economic Police" of the Ministry of Interior;
• controllers in the Labor Inspectorate;
• managers and directors of commercial companies;
• chief accountants;
• financial analysts.